The meaning and purpose for this posting is to ensure that I have a consent form to grant me permission to use the media studies room for my photoshoot. Without permission I am unable to take photos in a suitable room for my shoot.
Consent Form:
This to to ensure I have permission to use the media room for my photoshoot.
Here are some shots from my photoshoot which are in the media studies room:
By shooting in the media room, we had appropriate lighting and equipment in which we were granted permission to use by Mrs Joy. We also used a white screen background as shown in the first two images so that we had a quiet background and could take a clear shot.
Photos of the setting:
Here is myself taking images of Sam who plays the hacker, one his laptop sitting at a desk. I used soft box lighting and a white screen background.
For these six images Simone is taking images for my photoshoot. Even though I was the model for the shoot, I set the camera settings to how I wanted them e.g the aperture and ISO speed ratings and told Simone exactly how I wanted the photo to be taken. Here we are using two soft box lightings and a white screen background.
For these four images I am using two soft box lightings and a white screen background with Sam (the hacker) on his laptop sitting at a desk. I am using the 7D canon camera with a tripod so that the image is still and not blurred.

As shown in the pre-production materials, this is the floor plan including lighting, background and equipment used for taking images of Sam sitting at the desk on his laptop.


No comments:
Post a Comment